So you think you will be in your home forever. Then something comes along that changes your plans and you have to move. Your job changes, you retire, you want to up size or maybe downsize. Whatever the reason there are things you can do to make the selling process successful and relatively pain free. Now what do you do?
No matter the reason for selling everyone wants a fast sale and for the most amount of return on their investment.
How Do We make this Happen?
Marketing techniques for Selling homes has changed dramatically in the last few years. Over 80% of Home Buyers search the internet first!
We focus our attention on aggressively promoting your property ONLINE and OFFLINE! The latest ONLINE technologies and websites are put to work give your home the greatest visibility on the web while simultaneously using a variety of proven OFFLINE marketing methods, to get your house sold quickly, for the best price possible.
Latest Technology Online / Video
- Our user-friendly WEBSITE features our listings and is among the top placements on many search engines.
- BLOG that gives Buyers a real insight into the lifestyle of the communities we serve, as well as current events and latest area news.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SITES including Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and many more …
- VIDEO TOUR of your home on YOUTUBE - We'll feature your home on our own YouTube Channel and connect to Social Media as well.
- Send out Video Emails to prospective buyers featuring your home via a video tour.
Traditional Time-Proven Marketing / Beautiful Photos and Printed Flyers
- We take “Glamour shots” of your home and use those in all of our marketing.
- Beautiful, high quality flyers to hand out in the community and post with your For Sale sign to catch local drive-by traffic.
- Get your home on REALTOR Tours to give your home the best exposure to Buyers who are working with other realtors.
Home Listing Syndication - All over the internet
Your home will be advertised on the highest traffic websites on the web, making sure Buyers see your home and everything it offers.