Whether you are up-sizing, downsizing, looking for a home to retire to, perhaps a vacation home or a roomy home for your family, we are here to help. Let’s work together to find just the right home at the right price that includes all the features and neighborhood amenities that matter most to you.
Over the years we have heard complaints from home buyers is that their real estate agent did not listen to them and they wasted a lot of time looking at the wrong homes. We will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find the home that is right for you and your family.
Every buyer that we assist receives all the tools they need to find the home they’ve been looking for. Your satisfaction is our top priority. The Buying Process has Many Steps. We are with you from beginning until well after you move into your new Home.
How Do We Work with You?
- Help you determine how much home you can actually afford.
- If you need a home loan then we introduce you to mortgage lenders and arrange to have you “pre-approved”. This is very important step as it will improve your negotiating position when you find the right home.
- Explain alternative financing options as well as additional ways to come up with a down payment and closing costs.
- Work out a realistic idea of the price range you can afford. The Mortgage lender will calculate how much of a home loan you can afford. You decide how much you want to pay
- We sit down with you and together compile a checklist of needs and wants that you and your family are looking for in a home. For example, neighborhood, size of home, bedrooms, views, kitchen amenities, yard size, outdoor living spaces, parking and so on..
- We ask you to set priorities – must haves and would like to have etc. and then we will find those that are the closest matches to your list for you to choose from.
- We send you information, via email, about homes that match your haves and wants
- In addition, we set up email alerts so you will have your finger on the pulse of the latest listings and any changes in prices on current listings.
- You narrow down the list to those you would like to tour and we arrange it for you at a day and time convenient to you and your family.
- Once you choose a home. We prepare an offer on the home you choose and act as your buyer’s agent.
- Help negotiate the best price and terms for you. Supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- Provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, and other inspectors as needed and help coordinate inspection appointments.
- Familiarize you with the closing process and obtain closing costs for your review before the due date.
- Keep track of deadlines in the contract and make sure you close on time.
Help you celebrate!!