Portalis is located on the North side of Fidalgo Island. Close to the Anacortes Ferry terminal, approximately 2.5 miles from downtown Anacortes with commanding views of Guemes Channel, and the San Juan Islands.
Portalis offers a variety of plans with affordable price points depending on the view and amenities that suit you. You can choose from single family (detached) homes, luxury townhomes, or you can build to suit on one of the remaining lots.
Price points vary depending on how much view you want, size, and the number of upgrades. When completed, Portalis will include a mix of only 33 Single Family homes and 18 town homes.
Single Family Homes- Thirty-three single family homes have wonderful views of Rosario Strait, Guemes Channel, Guemes and Cypress Islands and the San Juan Islands. Homes are available in a wide variety of floor plans.
Town homes- Grouped in six triplex buildings, a total of 18 town homes are on the upper level at Portalis. Town homes range in size from 1880 to 2250 sq ft and are built to give you the comfort and convenience of modern living.
In addition to the two car garage, town homes include some living space on the entry level, with main living above, ensuring commanding water views for all units.
The Community- If you're considering a move to Anacortes, Portalis should be one of the premier neighborhoods you could consider and here are some of the reasons why:
- Prices are reasonable for water view properties,
- you can choose between an easy care town home or a more roomy single family home.
- The HOA takes care of exterior maintenance leaving you more time to enjoy your surroundings and all the area has to offer.
- you have easy access to the beach,
- you can visit your boat at Skyline Marina,
- or, check the ferry schedule and take a trip over to the San Juan Islands or even Sidney and Victoria BC for the day.
- Portalis is short stroll from the Guemes Channel shoreline trail towards downtown Anacortes
Portalis Town Homes for Sale
Portalis Homes for Sale
This property search is part of the RE/MAX Pacific Northwest website. Listing information is courtesy of the WA-NWMLS and RE/MAX Pacific Northwest. Property information is based on available data that may include MLS information, county records, and other sources. Listings marked with this symbol: provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service, 2018. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.